Every business deserves an opportunity.
Washington Opportunity Networks (WON) is a Washington State Department of Commerce initiative to help connect small, BIPOC, rural, and women-owned businesses hardest hit by the COVID pandemic to the funding and support they need to recover and grow.
- Leverage what we learn from a Technical Assistance Service Provider survey to build TA capacity.
- Learn from a Landscape Scan to identify funding opportunities.
- Develop a targeted matchmaking pilot program to connect businesses owners, especially those experiencing barriers to access, with technical assistance resources and investors.
- Provide financial expertise and deal structuring support for investment-ready opportunities.
- Build an Investor-Entrepreneur Relations Program to support matching of investors and entrepreneurs.
Work with WON
Let’s work together to connect Washington small businesses.