Module 5: Banking Services
- Build banking relationships early on. It pays off when you need services that are responsive to your business needs.
- Choose a bank based on an assessment of its customer service, technology and services available for small businesses.
- Take advantage of multiple ways to access your funds and ensure your transactions are secure.
- Consider the features and risks associated with different types of accounts and business services.
- Increase your business efficiency through banking services such as payroll, cash management, and merchant processing.
- Reconcile accounts regularly to protect yourself from errors and fraud.