Module 4: Building Credit
A link to the answers will show up on the right under the Modules navigation bar as you scroll down.
1. Which items listed below may appear on your personal credit report?
a. Civil judgments
b. Employment history
c. Tax liens
e. Former alias
2. Select all the business credit reporting agencies in this list.
a. Dun & Bradstreet
b. Experian Business
c. Equifax Business
e. Small Business Exchange
3. Business credit reports do not include public records information about your business.
4. Personal and business credit scores are the same thing.
5. A lender may use the following factors, among others, to determine whether to make a loan to your business (select all that apply).
a. My personal credit reports
b. My business plan
c. My business financial statements, financial projections and account history
d. My personal opinion of the viability of my business
6. You must abide by the Fair Credit Reporting Act if you furnish information to or obtain reports from a consumer credit reporting agency.
- B & E
- A, B, C