Small Business Flex Fund
A simple, low-interest loan for Washington’s smallest businesses & nonprofits
Many small businesses and nonprofits in Washington face significant barriers to access the capital they need to develop and expand. This is particularly true for those in low-income parts of the state and businesses and organizations led by women and people of color.
The Small Business Flex Fund was created to provide access to low-interest loans to those that need it most – smaller, local business and nonprofits who are an essential part of Washington’s goal of an equitable, widespread economic recovery.
Flex Fund offers you:
- Flexible working capital in the form of low-interest loans up to $150,000.
- Low-interest rates with 60 to 72-month payment terms.
- No fees and interest-only payment for the first year.
- Funds can be used for payroll, utilities, rent, marketing and advertising, supplies, building improvements or repairs or other qualifying business expenses.
- Have fewer than 50 employees and annual revenue of less than $3 million.
- Experienced direct economic hardship due to COVID-19.