A ‘Between Waves’ Planner for Small Businesses
8. Supply Chain
- Identify and prioritize critical interdependencies along your entire supply chain, especially those that used third-party or outsourced support.
- Inform vendors of any changes to delivery procedures as operations are suspended or discontinued.
- Ensure that your current and alternate suppliers are kept informed about your ability to receive and process deliveries.
- Review alternative storage options for inventory.
- Review your inventory of in-house supplies such as packaging, packing, boxes, etc. to ensure adequate levels to maintain operations.